Community Facilities & Lettings
Facilities for Hire at Whitmore
At Whitmore, we are fortunate to have state-of-the-art facilities that are used for educational purposes and made available for hire to the community outside of school hours.
The facilities we have available include:
- a large sound proof Main Hall with a Stage and seating capacity of 400
- a large Sports Hall, suitable for most indoor sports and activities with banked spectator seating
- a Drama and Dance Studio
- an attractive open plan Dining Hall area with a modern and comfortable ambience that has a seating capacity for 300
- outdoor sports and play facilities, including 3 x courts for tennis, netball or basketball
- full size or 5-aside 3G pitch for football/hockey plus an extensive playground.
- modern classrooms
- 13 well-equipped Science classrooms with prep rooms built to the latest design to serve the school's Science specialism;
- Community Meeting room (suitable for meetings to seat approx. 6 persons)
We aim to ensure that the use of the premises and facilities are available for approx. 50 weeks of the year to enable local community groups to have continuity in their regular activities but we do close on Bank Holidays and over the Christmas period.
Our Hiring hours for regular weekly bookings are:
|Monday - Friday||6pm - 9:30pm|
|Saturday||9am - 5pm|
|Sunday||9am - 1pm|
For One Off events our Hire times are
|Saturdays||5pm - 11pm|
|Sundays||2pm - 9pm|
Detailed information is available in the attached documents below with the ‘Hirers Pack’ being the comprehensive information source.
We welcome all enquiries about our facilities and if you would like to view our facilities please do not hesitate to book a time and discuss with our friendly staff will do their best to assist you. Our Lettings Co-ordinator, Mrs Padmini Desai can be contacted on 020 8864 7688 (or email email@example.com) during School office hours.
|APPLICATION FOR THE USE OF EDUCATION PREMISES 2020 21||23rd Nov 2020||Download|
|Hirers Pack 2019 20.pdf||15th Oct 2019||Download|