Aims Of Our School
At Whitmore High School we aim to provide the best possible education for all our students by:
- Promoting a broad and balanced curriculum in which students take an active part in their own learning.
- Recognising the needs of individuals, placing suitable high demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success.
- Encouraging students to aim for the highest standards of work and behaviour at all times.
- Creating an ordered and friendly community where relationships are positive and founded on courtesy, respect and shared values.
- Acknowledging the importance of links between home, school and the wider community.
- Maintaining a spirit of constructive self-criticism, regularly considering improvements to existing practice.