- Blazer: Black, single-breasted, with school badge*
- Shirt: Plain white, with collar and buttons to top so suitable for ties, (not "Polo" style or casual) and must be worn tucked in
- Tie: School tie*
- Pullover/Slipover: Black, V-necked, fine-knit
- Skirt: Plain black of appropriate length, style and material for school, “A” line (not pleated mini-skirts)
- Trousers: Plain black in 'classic' school style and material
- Socks or Tights: Plain white or black (no patterned tights; no "above the knee" socks)
- Shoes: Plain black with black laces if used (no trainers, boots, canvas plimsolls or high heels)
Items marked with an asterisk* are also available from Student Services at the school.
PE and Games Kit
Students are expected to have appropriate kit for all PE lessons. In the event of kit being forgotten, students are expected to participate wearing the school’s small stock of shared spare kit.
- Royal blue polo shirt with the school emblem (compulsory)
- Royal blue football socks
- Black shorts
- Trainers - Strictly no black soles. Astroturf trainers will not be allowed in the sports hall
- Optional additional items
- Royal Blue sweatshirt with the school emblem
- Black tracksuit trousers
School bags should be an appropriate style and size for carrying school books and equipment. Fashion handbags or similar are not considered suitable for school and are not allowed.
Outdoor coats should be:
- Plain (no large images, logos or slogans)
- Black, dark blue or dark grey. No other colours are permitted.
- Longer than the blazer. They should not be worn in and around school. “Hoodies”, denim, leather or plastic coats are not allowed.
Headbands and Headscarves
Headbands and/or headscarves, if worn, should be plain white, black or grey.
Jewellery is not considered as part of school uniform. Students with pierced ears may wear only a small stud or sleeper. Extreme hairstyles or hair colours are not permitted. Make-up and nail varnish are not allowed.
Clothes made in corduroy, denim, leather or plastic, for example, are regarded as casual wear, and inappropriate for school. “Hoodies” are not permitted to be worn in and around school, nor are caps.
PLEASE MAKE SURE EACH ITEM OF CLOTHING IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE STUDENT'S NAME/INITIALS.