Congratulations to all our GCSE 2021 students for their fantastic results.
· Progress 8 = 0.99. This is in the top 50 schools in England and means our students achieve one grade higher per GCSE than the average progress nationally. (2019 - no data for 2020 or 2021)
· Attainment 8 = 58.1 points, well above the national average.
· 64% of students achieved a strong pass (9-5) grades in both English and Maths. This is well above the national average and progress was strong in these subjects.
· English Baccalaureate Average Point Score = 5.62, well above the national average and shows the school’s strong performance across English, Maths, sciences, languages, and history/geography.
A LEVEL AND LEVEL 3 BTEC RESULTS
Well done to all our 2021 A Level and BTEC students.
· 40% of all A-Levels were awarded A*/A
· 85% of all A Levels were awarded A*-C and the pass rate was 99.4%.
· A Level Progress is above national average and means our students achieve higher grades in their A Levels than the average progress nationally.
· Average grade achieved at A Level is B (best 3 A Levels).
· Average grade achieved by Level 3 BTEC students is Distinction+.
· Level 3 BTEC Progress is well above national average which means our students achieve a grade higher per course than the average progress nationally.
· 6th Form students who have not achieved a grade 4 or higher in GCSE English/Maths are required to retake and made good progress.
· Student retention is high at 99.3%.
· Almost all students progress to university, continue in other education or training, or move on to employment at the end of Year 13.