HEAD OF BUSINESS STUDIES, ECONOMICS & LAWBack to Vacancies
HEAD OF BUSINESS STUDIES, ECONOMICS & LAW
for September 2022
TLR 2C £7,013
Are you passionate about teaching and leading Business Studies, Economics & Law in an innovative and forward thinking school? We are looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Head of Department in our well-established department. Someone with a real passion for their subject who will lead, develop and manage the effective delivery of an outstanding curriculum which enables all students to reach their potential.
Come and join us at Whitmore High School where we genuinely invest and develop our staff because we believe exceptional teachers transform students’ lives!
The successful candidate will:
- Lead, manage, develop and be accountable for the subject team and the curriculum in KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Be responsible for the strategic direction and development of the subject, teaching and learning, leading and managing staff, pupil progress and standards of achievement and the efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources
- Be a well-qualified teacher with excellent subject knowledge who delivers effective and high quality learning experiences to all of our students with the ability to teach to A Level
- Be an influential teacher who is committed to getting the best outcomes for the students in our school
- Be committed to equal opportunities for all and to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
Why work for Whitmore High School?
- State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
- Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
- You’ll be working in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school
- Exceptional and wide-ranging CPD opportunities
- Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, breakfast boxes, well-being garden, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
- Free annual flu jab
- Free use of the on-site gym
- Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
- OFSTED graded the school outstanding in all areas and commented “Students have outstanding attitudes to learning and take a pride in their work”. Our students are happy, well behaved and make excellent progress.
Full details of the post and more information on our school can also be viewed on our website www.whitmore.harrow.sch.uk
Completed application forms must be submitted by the closing date – Monday 23rd May 2022 at 9.00am
(for interview on Thursday 26th May 2022)
|Application form - Teaching.doc||02nd Aug 2016||Download|
|Advert Head of Business Studies Economic...||13th May 2022||Download|
|HOD Business Studies Economics Law May 2...||13th May 2022||Download|