CLERK TO THE GOVERNORSBack to Vacancies
CLERK TO THE GOVERNORS
Scale G6 (equivalent to £13.86 per hour)
Hours: 90 hours a year
The Governors are looking for a Clerk with excellent inter-personal skills to join this oversubscribed comprehensive school with a long record of high student achievement. The successful applicant will be required to attend 6 Full Governing Body Meetings per year in the evenings and 12 sub-committee meetings during the school day.
- an efficient and effective administrator who is highly organised and able to keep to deadlines
- able to set agendas and take detailed minutes
- able to source and provide advice to the Governing Body on governance, constitutional and procedural matters
- able to abide by the confidentiality of the role at all times
- computer literate with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
If so, please feel encouraged to apply and we look forward to hearing from you.
CLOSING DATE – 9.00am on Friday 28th February 2020
Full details of the post and an application form can be downloaded from our website: www.whitmore.harrow.sch.uk Completed forms to be returned to Ms Susan Hammond, Headteacher. CVs will not be accepted.
Thank you for your interest.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All workers and employees are expected to share this commitment.
Our Child Protection Policy is available from our website.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
|Application Form Support Staff April 201...||10th Jun 2019||Download|
|CLERK TO THE GOVERNORS Advert Feb 2020||14th Feb 2020||Download|
|Clerk to Governors JD Feb 2020||14th Feb 2020||Download|