RECEPTIONIST (MORNING)Back to Vacancies
WHITMORE HIGH SCHOOL
Are you looking for an innovative and forward thinking school which genuinely invests and develops you? Then come and join us at Whitmore High School where we believe all our exceptional staff contribute to transforming students’ lives!
We are looking for a Receptionist who would like to join our dynamic and successful school; someone who would like to be part of a friendly and hard-working team.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own work load, meet all deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Have a good level of administrative and computer skills including MS Office Excel & Word
- Be numerate and literate, have strong attention to detail and accuracy with a good level of education
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, clearly and accurately both orally and in writing with a wide range of people e.g. students, teachers, parents/carers
- Embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance and improve administrative tasks
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible in their approach with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Be a positive team player, willing to pitch in and help out where needed and believe in the importance of team work and a collaborative approach
- Be committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and the principles and practice of equal opportunities
- Be committed to the principles and practice of safeguarding all young people
Why work for Whitmore High School?
- State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
- Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
- You’ll be working in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school
- Exceptional and wide ranging CPD opportunities
- Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, well-being garden, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
- Free annual flu jab
- Free use of the on-site gym
- Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
OFSTED graded the school outstanding in all areas and commented “Students have outstanding attitudes to learning and take a pride in their work”. Our students are happy, well behaved and make excellent progress.
Full details of the post, application form and more information on our school can be viewed on our website www.whitmore.harrow.sch.uk
Completed application forms must be submitted by the closing date – Thursday 1st September at 9.00am
Whitmore High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and all staff are expected to share this commitment. A copy of our child protection policy can be found on the school website. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and pre-employment checks. It is an offence to apply for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, this post is listed as an exempted employment. You therefore need to reveal all spent convictions during the recruitment and vetting process.
|Advert Receptionist Morning July 2022||21st Jul 2022||Download|
|Application Form Support Staff April 201...||04th Nov 2021||Download|
|JD Receptionist Morning July 2022||21st Jul 2022||Download|
|Whitmore High School Prospectus||09th May 2022||Download|