COVER SUPERVISORBack to Vacancies
WHITMORE HIGH SCHOOL
Are you looking for an innovative and forward thinking school which genuinely invests and develops you? Then come and join us at Whitmore High School where we believe exceptional staff transform students’ lives!
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor to join our dynamic and successful school; someone with a real passion for working with young people who strives to ensure all students reach their potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to supervise students in the absence of the teacher, maintaining a calm, positive and purposeful learning atmosphere
- Liaise with the appropriate staff regarding the work that has been set so that the requirements of it are fully understood
- Provide administrative support for the school as directed by the Assistant Headteacher or Headteacher’s PA
- Be a positive team player, willing to pitch in and help out where needed and believe in the importance of team work and a collaborative approach
- Be committed to the very highest standards of student wellbeing and achievement
- Be committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and the principles and practice of equal opportunities
- Be committed to the principles and practice of safeguarding all young people
Why work for Whitmore High School?
- State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
- Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
- You’ll be working in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school
- Exceptional and wide ranging CPD opportunities
- Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, breakfast boxes, well-being garden, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
- Free annual flu jab
- Free use of the on-site gym
- Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
OFSTED graded the school outstanding in all areas and commented “Students have outstanding attitudes to learning and take a pride in their work”. Our students are happy, well behaved and make excellent progress.
Full details of the post and more information on our school can also be viewed on our website www.whitmore.harrow.sch.uk
Completed application forms must be submitted by the closing date – Monday 6th June at 9.00am.
Whitmore High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and all staff are expected to share this commitment. A copy of our child protection policy can be found on the school website. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and pre-employment checks. It is an offence to apply for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, this post is listed as an exempted employment. You therefore need to reveal all spent convictions during the recruitment and vetting process.
|Application Form Support Staff April 201...||02nd Mar 2021||Download|
|Advert Cover Supervisor May 2022||19th May 2022||Download|
|JD Cover Supervisor May 2022||19th May 2022||Download|
|Whitmore High School Prospectus||09th May 2022||Download|